Do you ever just crave something delicious that doesn’t take hours to prepare? If so, then this tasty Recipe For Garlic Spread For Bread for you! From the moment you open your pantry and pull out all of the ingredients, to when your finished product is ready to be served, it’ll be a whole lot less than an hour’s work. Not only will this recipe tantalize your taste buds but not having to spend too much time in the kitchen makes it even more appealing. This garlicky spread can so easily be created at home with just a few basic ingredients – trust us when we say you won’t regret giving it a try.
- 1 Overview Of Garlic Spread For Bread
- 2 Different Types Of Garlic Spread For Bread
- 3 Health Benefits Of Eating Garlic Spread On Bread
- 4 What You’ll Need To Make Garlic Spread For Bread?
- 5 How To Make Garlic Spread For Bread?
- 6 5 Recipe For Garlic Spread For Bread
- 7 Tips for different ingredients for garlic bread recipe
- 8 Things To Note When Making Garlic Spread For Bread
- 9 What To Eat With Garlic Spread?
- 10 How To Preserve Garlic Spread For Bread After Cooking?
- 11 Conclusion: Recipe For Garlic Spread For Bread
- 12 FAQ Garlic Spread For Bread
- 12.1 Is garlic spread made of real butter?
- 12.2 Is garlic spread good for you?
- 12.3 What type of bread is best to use with garlic spread?
- 12.4 Is there a way to make garlic spread without using butter?
- 12.5 What are some other uses for the garlic spread?
- 12.6 How long does the garlic spread last?
- 12.7 Can I freeze the garlic spread?
- 12.8 What other herbs and spices can I add to the garlic spread?
- 12.9 How long does the garlic spread last in the fridge?
- 12.10 What other dishes can I use garlic spread for?
Overview Of Garlic Spread For Bread
This Garlic Spread For Bread is bursting with saltiness and flavor from the garlic, cream cheese, butter, and parsley. It’s creamy and has a slight tang that adds an interesting balance to it – perfect for spread on bread or crackers. This recipe is easy to customize as well – feel free to add more ingredients if you’d like to switch it up.
Different Types Of Garlic Spread For Bread
This Garlic Spread For Bread can be made with fresh or powdered garlic, whichever you prefer. If you’re going for a more intense flavor, then using fresh garlic is the way to go. You can also mix it up by adding other ingredients like chopped olives, minced sundried tomatoes, roasted bell peppers, and capers.
Health Benefits Of Eating Garlic Spread On Bread
Garlic is a powerhouse of health benefits, and so is garlic spread on bread. Garlic contains nutrients like manganese, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, selenium, and fiber that help strengthen your immune system. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and helps reduce bad cholesterol levels. Eating garlic regularly can even reduce the risk of developing certain types of cancer. So don’t forget to add garlic to your diet, and this Recipe For Garlic Spread For Bread is the perfect way to do it.
What You’ll Need To Make Garlic Spread For Bread?
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
How To Make Garlic Spread For Bread?
Start by preheating your oven to 350°F. Next, in a medium bowl, mix together the minced garlic, cream cheese, butter, parsley, salt and pepper. Spread the mixture in a shallow baking dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the spread is golden brown. Then remove it from the oven and let it cool before serving or storing.
5 Recipe For Garlic Spread For Bread
- Classic Garlic Spread For Bread – Start with the basic garlic spread recipe and add other ingredients for a richer flavor. Try adding chopped olives, minced sundried tomatoes, roasted bell peppers, and capers.
- Spicy Garlic Spread For Bread – Add some heat to your spread with cayenne pepper or red chilli flakes before baking.
- Garlic & Herb Spread For Bread – Give your spread a herbaceous flavor by adding some fresh herbs like oregano, thyme, and rosemary to the mix.
- Creamy Garlic Spread For Bread – Add a cream cheese for extra creaminess to the garlic spread before it goes in the oven.
- Roasted Garlic Spread For Bread – Roast the garlic before adding it to the spread for an extra punch of flavor.
So go ahead and try out this amazing Recipe For Garlic Spread For Bread today! With just a few simple ingredients, you can create something special that both kids and adults are sure to love.
Tips for different ingredients for garlic bread recipe
For the perfect garlic spread for bread, you can mix in some additional ingredients depending on your taste. Here are a few tips that might help:
- For an extra cheesy flavor, mix in some grated parmesan cheese or cream cheese.
- To add some crunch to the spread, toss in some chopped walnuts or pecans for texture.
- For a smokier flavor, add some smoked paprika or bacon bits.
- To make it vegan friendly, substitute the butter for coconut oil or olive oil.
- If you’re feeling adventurous, you can even add some hot sauce or chili flakes to give it a spicy kick.
Things To Note When Making Garlic Spread For Bread
It’s important to keep in mind that this Garlic Spread For Bread contains dairy products, so if you’re serving it to people with lactose-intolerance or allergies, be sure to use vegan alternatives. Additionally, make sure the cream cheese is completely softened before mixing it with the other ingredients as this will ensure a smooth texture. Lastly, remember not to over-bake the spread as this can make it too dry.
What To Eat With Garlic Spread?
This garlic spread can be served on top of a variety of foods. It goes great with toasted bread, crackers, vegetables, and even pasta dishes. You can also use it as a dip for tortilla chips or use it as a sandwich spread. Read more at houseofsiamboston.com.
How To Preserve Garlic Spread For Bread After Cooking?
Once you’ve cooked your garlic spread, it can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to four days. To reheat it, just place it in a microwave-safe dish and heat it for about 30 seconds. Alternatively, you can also freeze your garlic spread for longer storage (up to three months). Just let it thaw in the refrigerator before using.
Conclusion: Recipe For Garlic Spread For Bread
This Garlic Spread For Bread is a simple yet delicious recipe that can easily be created at home. It’s loaded with nutrients and bursting with flavor from the garlic, butter, cream cheese, and parsley. Plus, this spread can be customized to fit your taste by adding different ingredients like olives, sundried tomatoes, spices, herbs and more. So go ahead and give this garlicky spread a try. Now you know Recipe For Garlic Spread For Bread.
FAQ Garlic Spread For Bread
Is garlic spread made of real butter?
Delicious Homemade Garlic Spread Made Easy. Upgrade your garlic bread with this simple yet flavorful homemade garlic spread. Combining butter, Parmesan, and Italian herbs, this compound butter will elevate any dish it’s used on.
Is garlic spread good for you?
Boost Heart Health: Garlic lowers cholesterol levels and decreases the risk of heart disease. Powerful Antioxidants: Garlic is packed with antioxidants, shielding your cells from harmful free radicals.
What type of bread is best to use with garlic spread?
Discover the ultimate bread choices for irresistible garlic bread, either made from scratch or purchased ready-made. Try out the mouthwatering options of Ciabatta loaves or rolls, French stick/baguette, and delectable Sourdough loaves.
Is there a way to make garlic spread without using butter?
Get ready to elevate your cooking game with this easy and flavor-packed roasted garlic recipe. Simply preheat your oven to 400°F. Next, slice off the top third of the garlic heads and place them cut side up in a baking dish. Drizzle with a tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Then, let the magic happen in the oven as the garlic becomes irresistibly soft and the cloves pop out of their skins, creating a deliciously aromatic treat. In just 35-45 minutes, you’ll have a culinary masterpiece ready to impress.
What are some other uses for the garlic spread?
Enhance your meals with this versatile and delicious spread! Perfect for crackers and blue cheese. Add flavor to potato salad. Elevate your pasta and bacon dishes. Create a creamy dip with goat cheese. Enhance your soup with a dollop. Take your mashed potatoes to the next level. Elevate your sandwiches and toast with this tasty spread.
How long does the garlic spread last?
Preserve the scrumptious roasted garlic spread by storing it in a glass container. Coat it with a touch of olive oil and seal it with an air-tight lid for freshness. It will stay delectable in the fridge for 5-7 days or remain freezer-ready for up to six months.
Can I freeze the garlic spread?
Freeze your garlic butter for up to 3 months! Create the perfect blend by combining 4 cloves of minced garlic, a teaspoon of salt, and half a cup of butter. Mix it all up and store it in an ice cube tray in the freezer.
What other herbs and spices can I add to the garlic spread?
Spice up your recipe with a mix of fresh herbs like parsley, rosemary, and thyme. Feeling adventurous? Try oregano, dill with lemon zest, basil, or cilantro with lime zest. And for a fiery twist, add some red pepper flakes.
How long does the garlic spread last in the fridge?
Discover the secret to extending the shelf life of garlic butter! Properly stored, it can last up to two weeks in the fridge and an impressive six months in the freezer. Keep it fresh by using your senses – if it smells off, has a weird color, or feels strange, it’s time to say goodbye.
What other dishes can I use garlic spread for?
Elevate your meals with this versatile spread! Make your crackers and blue cheese even better. Enhance your potato salad. Create a flavorful pasta dish with a hint of bacon. Elevate your dip game with a mix of soft goat cheese. Boost your soup with a dollop of deliciousness. Transform your mashed potatoes into something extraordinary. Take your sandwiches and toast to the next level with this irresistible spread.
Chef Joe has been cooking up Thai cuisine in the South End of Boston for over a decade. He is the owner and head chef of House of Siam, where he strives to use only the freshest, finest ingredients in all his dishes. Chef Joe’s food is flavorful and exciting, and it always satisfies his customers’ cravings for delicious Thai food.